Wednesday 21 April, 18:15 – 19:00 CEST (12:15 – 13:00 EDT)
Reporting on plastics footprint: bottlenecks in measurement & disclosure
Plastics have triggered public and regulatory attention to stop plastic leakage in the environment and improve circularity. In this context, more and more companies are taking plastic commitments (EMF) and are becoming increasingly accountable for reporting on their plastic footprint and mitigation strategies. This session will open a discussion on why and how circular plastics should be measured and reported as part of ESG factors.
- Andrew Beanland, Director, Redefining Value, WBCSD
- Michele Del Grosso, Program Manager, Global Sustainability, Aptar Group Inc.
- Cyrille Durand, Lead, Plastics & Packaging, WBCSD
- Erica Ocampo, Global Director of Sustainability, Sims Limited
- Sarah Perreard, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Quantis
- Pierre Rousseau, Strategic Advisor Sustainable Business, BNP Paribas
- Bettina Siggelkow, Program Manager Circular Plastics Economy, Clariant International Ltd.