On 26-28 October 2021, our Council Meeting will bring together global CEOs and C-suite executives in an engaging virtual environment to address the pressing challenges of climate, loss of nature and growing inequality. The pandemic is a stark reminder of the threat these pose to our economies and we need to urgently transform the systems that govern our businesses and societies. Yet change is not happening fast enough and our window of opportunity is closing.
The Council Meeting will be a key moment that will help shape the collective business response to get to the scale and speed of transformation required. Join us online to:
- gain strategic insights to stay ahead of the curve and prepare your business for the disruptions to come,
- forge collaborations with like-minded peers,
- address key challenges collectively,
- engage in innovative solutions that will position your company for success,
- access new markets and opportunities.
Reimagined for a virtual format on our bespoke event platform, the meeting will create a unique experiential environment. It will offer engaging CEO roundtable discussions, thought-provoking plenary sessions, and opportunities to step up action.
Council Meeting hosts
The event will be hosted by two experienced moderators Anya Sitaram and Cathy Smith,
who will accompany the audience across three days.